Here is a funny snippet from our trip to the supermarket yesterday!
I had an armful of things, Zac was ahead of me with a couple of things and Jasper was following a few paces behind me holding 2 bananas. Then I heard him talking to the bananas.........'you okay bananas, you okay' 'that's good bananas' 'I'm okay bananas'.
Zac turned around and stated in a confused tone "Jasper is talking to the bananas".
Yep, only in our crazy world!!! Kind of cute though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In our crazy world's you have to look out for the cute - no one else would look at it that way moment.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful post :)
Hi LSQ!
ReplyDeleteYep! I decided I have to start seeking out the really cute stuff, and the really good stuff and stop focussing on all the 'bad stuff'. If everyday I can pick out one positive then everything will be okay I think!
It is a very crazy life though - but look what others are missing out on!! Bet their kids don't talk to bananas!!