Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So so.


Jasper had a great nights sleep last night and his morning routine went very smoothly. We had Occupational Therapy first up, with Rachel, and that also went really well....then went shopping....that didn't go quite so well. Jasper hates shopping!


Everytime I stopped to look at something Jasper would call out 'quick, quick, quick'. I think he may have got that from me - I noticed myself saying it to him quite a few times today!


For a treat I took Jasper to Pizza Hut for lunch and he was so well behaved. Not sure if it helped but before we went in I went through what we would be doing a few times - 'we will sit at a table, we will eat some pasta, some pizza and some ice cream and jelly, when we have finished eating we will go home for a rest'. To which Jasper replied 'okay mum, okay' in such an earnest little tone of voice!


I was so pleased with the way Jasper behaved, normally he would not sit still for that length of time, much less eat anything. He had a bowl of pasta, some grated cheese on a plate, asked for more grated cheese, a bowl of jelly then a bowl of icecream with sprinkles. He was very good at finishing what he was eating before he got something else too which is something we are working on.


All in all, not too bad a day. And what's more, I found a car shaped cookie cutter at the shops! Guess what is for breakfast tomorrow - car toast!

No comments:

Post a Comment