Thursday, January 29, 2009

Nothing.

"And the floodgates open but nothing comes out"

(Wrong Girl - Missy Higgins)



I just feel like crying but it is too hot - I can't shake this horrible 'hopeless' feeling.

None of us had much sleep last night, Jasper was up (despite Melatonin) till about 11pm, but it was so hot, who could blame him. He spent an hour in his cot then wanted to sleep with me. At about 2am I put him in the car and we went for a drive into town, to try and cool down (the air con in the car works better than our silly, useless air con in the living area).

Got home about 3am and Jasper wanted to play, then spent the next hour bed-hopping until he eventually fell asleep in with me.

I felt mean sending him to creche today after such a bad night but he will be heaps cooler there than here at home, and hopefully he has a nice big nap while he is there. I have taken refuge at the library all morning and come home armed with some books on autism - I will add them to my reading list (see 'read me').

I used the photo of creche this morning to explain where we were going(once he was safely strapped in the car)! He made a feeble attempt at protest but he was fine (although he is still crying when I leave).

No comments:

Post a Comment